Planning your low budget movie the right way
With the development of video streaming platforms and compact cameras, it’s easier than ever to produce great video content. Start your next video project using the examples below:
- Write a movie script
- Filming with your smartphone
- Editing your movie
- How to find royalty free music
- How to find low-cost video examples
Write your first low budget movie script
Not always necessary but if you are working with a large group of people this can be invaluable for keeping a day’s shoot on schedule.
Filming your movie with a smartphone
Can I produce a low-cost video using my smartphone? Course you can! You’ll need a sturdy tripod, possibly additional lights and way of recording external sound.
Editing your movie
Editing software will allow you to slice and arrange your clips. There are many free programs on the market to help with this. Here are my two favourite video editing software packages: Apple Final Cut and Adobe Premier
Royalty free music
Additional music can help you create tension and mood. Royalty free music is ready and available on the internet. If you need some awesome sound effects we have you covered.
If you need tips on producing a low-cost video, then navigate Low budget movie creation or suggestions for creating a great marketing video. Are you making a social media campaign, then we have sound effects at Sounds for apps and social media.
- Chinese New Year sound effects
- Magic wand spell sound effects creation
- Spooky horror sound effects
- Food and kitchen sound effects
- #1: My top 10 sound effects to transform your next video project
- Awesome Stock sound effects bundle?